We are licensing our burning SDK to be added in your application. We can provide a burning solution to your programs for CD, DVD Video, data and Blu-ray in just a few steps. Our SDK is used in a lot of different products for both the retail market and online. The VSO Burning SDK is integrated in our own products (ConvertXtoHD, ConvertXtoVideo, PhotoDVD, ConvertXtoDVD, CopyTo, etc) so you can be confident in the stability and the updates provided to support the latest technologies.
In addition to the Burning SDK we have different command lines for CopyTo but also a remote interface for ConvertXtoDVD. Our Burning SDK doesn't convert or compress DVD but we can recommend 3rd party solutions to do this. A full remote-control interface is available on request (Command line and event calls).
- new: burn Blu-ray and UDF 2.5 projects (AVCHD, big files storage etc..)
- Support Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and 10 (32bits and 64bits)
- Support CD, CDRW , DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD double-Layer, Blu-ray, BD, BD-RE, BD-R
- Support automatically new hardware
- Support SAO and packet writing.
- Special features for Double Layer break definition
- Optimized for DVD Video (UDF 1.02) burning
- Speed selection, drive selection
- No setup cost
- Royalty based (you pay only what you sell)
- Free updates
- Service on demand (you can request the implementation of new features)
- Direct contact with development team.
- Sample application for Visual C++ and Delphi
- Easy distribution in your application (only 2 files)
Download the SDK for C++ and Delphi
or Download the command line documentation for CopyToDVD
You can contact VSO for pricing and term, and we will be happy to discuss your project and see what is the best for you, using our contact form