- 0002879: [Bug] Sector range below 16 causes bogus results (Phil) - resolved.
- 0002878: [Crash] assertion failure (wesson) - resolved.
Version 2.0 - Released 3 feb 2009
- compiled with Delphi 2009
- use latest vso burning sdk 3
- new design
- new function to retrieve the file system of the disc
- abstraction to link to the firmware page
- updated translation
- using the vso burning sdk 2.1.9
- fix a issue with dvd-rom book type set ( reproduced with a Pioneer drive )
- bundle with vso sdk 2.1.7
- updated with burning sdk 2.1.5
- latest translation
- stats doesn't check for registered version first.
- compiled with Delphi 2007
- new layout to support Blu-ray and HD-DVD
- add HD-DVD reader support ( Xbox 360 drive for example )
- new code to handle RW media
-bundled with patin couffin 37
-fix a problem when no drive are installed in the computer.
- Malfunction of scan start/cancel button
- Detection of license keys in new location
- File scan rewritten to eliminate problems induced by Windows' file caching
- fix a problem of cancel button
- fix a problem with unicode translation
- add system tab
- add blu-ray support
- add connection to rpc1.org to check newer firmware
- this build is compatible with CopyToDVD 4 alpha build
- Now retrieves CD MediaID information
- uses latest VSO drivers
- compiled with Delphi 2006
- various little fixes
- size and speed displayed
- use patin couffin 30
- file read test (on scan tab)
- eject button
- blank DVD-R Double Layer media was not detected properly
- firmware date contained superfluous characters for some Pioneer drives
- in some cases Inspector did not close correctly
- buffer size is now always shown in KB to be more precise
- compiled in delphi 2005
- gui updated
- better compatibility if another vso product is already running
- include media rating option (need a internet connection)
- various fixes
- contains Patin-couffin 28
- scan fixed
- DVD-R DL format added ( only tested with Pioneer A09 at this time )
- use patin couffin 27 features
- fix scan problems with some CDR, add average scan speed.
- add option /scan [drive] in command line mode.
- first public release.