VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1680 Released October 21st 2014
Version History: VSO Media Player
- 0006479: [Bug] default volume (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008420: [Bug] unicode detection problem in metadata (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008755: [Feature Request] Add support for SAMI subtitles (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008072: [Crash] Detect disk ejection even when computer is asleep (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008750: [Crash] Program crashes on power broadcast message (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008751: [Crash] In some case playlist loading causes deadlock (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008752: [Crash] Program crashes if system locks access to file (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008753: [Crash] Program freezes on close (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008754: [Crash] Program locks on system halt (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008696: [Bug] blu-ray disk, Transformers, never loads into software and it crashes (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1248 Released September 1st 2014
- 0008333: [Bug] Unable to load playlists (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008332: [Crash] Program crashes when loading audio file cover (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008308: [Crash] crash upon start up with huge flv file (felicia) - resolved.
- provides feedback when trying to play files that are still downloadingVSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1996 Released May 12th 2014
- 0007997: [Bug] Error on episodes order detection (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 188.8.131.525
- 0007955: [Feature Request] Make thumbs in trackbar closer to actual seek position (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007954: [Bug] Playback stutters when playing physical DVDs or BDs (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2064
- 0007849: [Feature Request] show preview image of spot where user would like to seek (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 220.127.116.113
- 0007895: [Bug] Problem with language! (felicia) - resolved.VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1682 Released April 23rd 2014
- 0007876: [Feature Request] Add "Always on top" feature (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1241
- 0007872: [Bug] Exception if last played item is removed (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007871: [Bug] Play/Pause button does not disapear (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007157: [Information] see "not responding" (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1990
- 0007864: [Feature Request] add file information (format,resolution,aspect ratio,bit rate,audio channnels,subtile channels,....) (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007837: [Information] Issues playing a specific large ratio HD (high bitrate) file on real slow computers (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007535: [Feature Request] Adapt file association to diferent OS versions (felicia) - resolved.VSO Media Player - 188.8.131.529 Released March 25th 2014
===============================================- new hierarchy display of items in treeview for items like Blu-rays and DVDs- changed playlist display, added thumbnail to treeview list
- implemented new tag reader
- added option to play videos in original resolution
- playlist columns configurable (felicia) - resolved.
- implemented new BDMV/DVD content analyser
- 0007731: [Bug] Application not always closes (felicia) - resolved.
- Added possibility to load multiple BD/DVD in one drop
VSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2068
- 0007730: [Bug] Empty window appears when failing to load DVD (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007728: [Bug] Program stops loading after finding corrupt DVD (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007729: [Bug] No music icon is displayed in absence of music cover (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 220.127.116.117
- 0007176: [Information] chapter menu displays on top of screen for a second when video launched (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007479: [Information] desktop icon is blurry (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1686
- 0007618: [Information] cursor seems smashed down horizonatally (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007616: [Information] visibility problem with windows (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007639: [Bug] cant load a new subtitle stream to current video playing (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007615: [Bug] big icon to add a video does not respond after stopping a video that was previously playing (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1245
- 0007596: [Feature Request] add new actions when in tray notification area (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007619: [Information] save icon in treelist always has the action "save as" (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1994
- 0007610: [Bug] Language list is empty (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007614: [Bug] does not respond after pressing OK in warning about Blu-ray protected window (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007617: [Bug] show hide image settings does not work (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 188.8.131.523
- 0006829: [Bug] incorrect unicode display (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007346: [Bug] stuck and can't leave parsing window (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007599: [Bug] Code page not always detected (felicia) - resolved.VSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2060 Released January 14th 2014
- 0007476: [Feature Request] change default shadow color of subtitles to black (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007477: [Feature Request] add 'share your experience' pop up when closing app (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007181: [Bug] test validation / g-Spark.flac plays badly (felicia) - resolved.VSO Media Player - 220.127.116.119 Released January 9th 2014
- 0007465: [Bug] Log footer no longer present (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007458: [Feature Request] Add VMP to auto play options and to installer (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007388: [Bug] right click to play file it does not play, but played when dragged and dropped (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007404: [Feature Request] Disable hardware acceleration as default setting (felicia) - resolved.- resolves problem of no image when playing video files (only audio played)VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1688 Released December 10th 2013
- 0007361: [Bug] no image when playing video (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007356: [Information] can't add folder of images with start menu (in middle of app) (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007355: [Bug] Autoresume no longer working for Blu-Ray (felicia) - resolved.
- compatibility issues fixed with Windows 8VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1247 Released December 6th 2013
- 0007195: [Feature Request] change browser window to windows one default (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007159: [Feature Request] pause when clicking on playing video in center of vmp (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007165: [Bug] pin nail is not drawn on 1st display of playlist (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007174: [Bug] no warning about protection (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007184: [Bug] a song not read in m3u if playlist loaded by drag and drop (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007177: [Feature Request] change icon to load files in playlist (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007161: [Bug] depending on how a file is added while a media is playing behavior is different (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007175: [Information] info goes by a little too quickly (fail to open a file) (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007183: [Information] not detected as music files as no icon? (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007166: [Bug] audio default values (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007168: [Information] lyrics can't be seen with default theme (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007167: [Feature Request] new default value: always display external subs (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007158: [Feature Request] add rotate feature in right click in submenu under video (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1996
- 0007144: [Bug] Wrong video stream displayed (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007120: [Information] hide "chapters" from launch screen (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007067: [Feature Request] Add option to rotate video (felicia) - resolved.
- 0007000: [Bug] Programs leaves minimized state at the beginning of titles (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 188.8.131.525
- 0006832: [Bug] replace message when using drag and drop to add file (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006830: [Bug] 'recently open' button always grayed out (felicia) - resolved.
- New progress form.
- Added advanced option to parse files before playback.
VSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2064
- 0006797: [Bug] Hardware decoding for mpeg2 video not working on BD (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006724: [Bug] can't read any videos after finishing reading a video (felicia) - resolved.
- Added option to change the audio & subtitle streams offset
VSO Media Player - 220.127.116.112
- 0006633: [Bug] It will NOT keep my skin selection (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006646: [Information] Information: Why do I see this when the application loads ? (felicia) - resolved.VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1681 Released May 30th 2013
- Fixed theme issues.
- Changed settings display.
VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1240
- 0006613: [Feature Request] Implement new skin engineVSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1997 Released May 14th 2013
- 0006600: [Crash] Crash when playing vob file
- 0006601: [Bug] Srt subtitles start to be displayed with delay
VSO Media Player - 188.8.131.526
- 0006595: [Bug] Missing sound after boost is set to 100%
- 0006488: [Feature Request] Implement support for wpl files
- 0006568: [Bug] HDS demuxer no longer working with VC1 or MPEG2 video codecs
- 0006586: [Crash] download youtube 4k video can't play on vso media player
- Implementd new display engine
VSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2062
- 0005918: [Bug] no audio on windows 8
- 0006482: [Bug] no audio on some windows 8 machines
- Fixed slideshow issues.
- Added log details on playback end. VSO Media Player - 220.127.116.110 Released March 8th 2013===============================================
- 0006486: [Bug] Missing anlges in some Blu-Rays (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006487: [Bug] Wrong chapters in some Blu-Rays (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006483: [Bug] icons cropped in windows 8 (felicia) - resolved.
- External audio no longer enabled when playing slideshow.
- Feedback added when screenshot taken.
- Fixed screenshot destination switch.
VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1689
- Fixed crash when failing to load files.
- Added chapter visualization.
- External audio streams can be added.
- Added function to take screenshots.
- Added shell DLL.
VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1247
- Blu-Rays & DVDs can now be launched from within an m3u.VSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1996 Released March 1st 2013===============================================
- If multiple items are loaded, slideshow will always go to the bottom.
- Slideshow interval change now affects next played slideshow.
- User is notified when he can & can't edit subtitles.
VSO Media Player - 188.8.131.525
- Added slideshow mode.
- Added property to modify slideshow intervals.
- Fixed compatibility with old playlists.
- Fixed full screen mode when entering slideshow mode.
VSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2064
- Changed wording for subtitle edition.
- Fixed bugs with playlists.
- Auto detect and select best video stream.
- Fixed error when changing DVD or BD.
- Fixed audio playback corner case.
VSO Media Player - 220.127.116.113
- Fixed auto start playback.
- Fixed switching to next item in playlist.
- Fixed crash when loading playlist.
- Fixed subtitle load.
- Fixed subtitles settings remembered from one edit to the other.
VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1682
- Fixed Blu-Ray/DVD playback.
- Added stop button to playlist toolbar.
VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1241
- Loading process redone.
- Playlist deisplay redone.
- Menu display redone.VSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1999 Released January 24th 2013===============================================
- Fixed dep problems
- 0004987: [Bug] 0.99.1.416 when files stops playing time keeps increasing with flv type files (felicia) - resolved.
- Fixed deadlock when switching video.
- Fixed animations.
- Added missing 3->2 FLT filter.
- Fixed playlists issues.
- Fixed installer issues.
- Updated DLLs.
- 0004653: [Bug] problem with audio on VMP (wesson) - resolved.
- 0006252: [Bug] v188.8.131.527 is telling some of my video backgrounds are invalid... (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005581: [Feature Request] setting to disable tray notifications (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005477: [Feature Request] load all subtitles (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005136: [Bug] AVI Video do not stop (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005919: [Bug] icons on windows 8 are cramped together (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004883: [Bug] Can't read a movie (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004995: [Crash] Crash when dropping OLE objects in treeview (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004994: [Crash] Crash when playing 6-8 channels audio files (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004911: [Information] do not allow use of "Windows" visual theme in new delphi (felicia) - resolved.
- Added hardware acceleration for all GPUs.VSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2067 Released April 24th 2012===============================================
- 0005049: [Feature Request] Add setting to disable sound amplification (felicia) - resolved.
- Fixed no video display bug.
- Fixed subtitles apearing two times after seek backwards.
- Fixed bug where no secondary forms where displayed after full screen exit.
- Fixed bug with updater.
- Changed warning DVD protection dialog to appear only once by default (as an information dialog).VSO Media Player - 220.127.116.116 Released April 20th 2012===============================================
- Fixed crash on startup bug
- Added support for VSO Downloader
VSO Media Player - 18.104.22.1685
- 0005112: [Crash] Crash on close with a specific file (felicia) - resolved.
- Fixed bugs in typesettings
- Fixed play/pause buttons display
- Added hint on track bar
VSO Media Player - 22.214.171.1244
- 0005013: [Bug] flv doesn't load in VMP (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005051: [Bug] mov file maks vmp crash (felicia) - resolved.
- Added audio boost setting
- Fixed cuda support
- Added quick and extended subtitle editor
VSO Media Player - 126.96.36.1993
- 0005010: [Bug] v188.8.131.522 mp3 total time of file not displayed (felicia) - resolvedVSO Media Player - 184.108.40.2062 Released February 21st 2012===============================================
- corrects playlist problem
- languages updatedVSO Media Player - 0.99.1.420 Released February 14th 2012===============================================
- Fixed issue with wmv files.
- Playlist scrolls to currently played item.
- Fixed playback of RMVB files.
- Fixed unknown codec display issue.
- Added Swedish & Dutch languages to installer.
- 0004694: [Bug] Mp3 playback garbled (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004707: [Bug] v0.1.1.235 a .mov and avi video file plays audio but does not display image (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004997: [Bug] 0.99.1.417 pin down playlist doesn't work after editing color of subtitle (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004998: [Bug] Some translations don't fit (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004849: [Bug] Vmp Icon full screen (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004855: [Bug] audio file format : m3u files (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004732: [Bug] VMP Audi video Synchro (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004993: [Bug] Feedback on large amount of files download (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004839: [Bug] Sub/idx rendering is not good (wesson) - resolved.
- Fixed imcompatibility with CopyTo dll.VSO Media Player - 0.99.1.417 Released February 1st 2012===============================================
- Fixed bug that didn't allow avi playback on certain computers.VSO Media Player - 0.99.1.416 Released January 27th 2012===============================================
- Fixed image equalizer bug.
- Fixed lock at end of playback (time stops).
- Changed hints for random playback.
- Added subtitles options.
- Added audio boost.
- Added audio output channels option.
- Fixed bug when switching from audio to bug.
- Fixed bug for ID3 2.2 & 2.4 tags.
- Fixed bug when removing playing video file.
- 0004956: [Bug] seek on dvd in drive and crashes vmp (felicia) - resolved.
- Added image settings.
- Changed fade system.
- Fixed bug for "Open with...".
- 0004645: [Information] cannot seek video - screen turns black (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004826: [Bug] de-interlacing problem: bad decoding of video file Awful Truth (Michael Moore) DVD (felicia) - resolved.
- Fixed bug, m3u not starting to play upon loading.
VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.413
- 0004957: [Bug] loading an external srt causes crash (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004937: [Information] not same behavior than previous version when playing audio file (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004936: [Bug] cannot load a blu-ray after a DVD had already loaded and is playing (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004939: [Feature Request] replace ? in menu with a word (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004959: [Bug] v0.2.1.4.00 srt subtitles not displaying (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004938: [Information] when installing this version on top of 2.1.400 volume is on "0" (no sound) (felicia) - resolved. [6 issues]
- Fixed seek between two parted movies.VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.412 Released December 12th 2011===============================================
- 0004868: [Bug] Out of synch when using seek with "how I met your mother" avi file (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004897: [Bug] v2.1.400 does not play playlist all the way through - stops at the end of a mp4 (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004900: [Bug] WebM extension not recognized (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004858: [Bug] changing audio in settings causes odd behavior (felicia) - resolved.
- Fixed bug with volume not update at program launch.
- Boosted volume.
- Changed time track bar.
- Fixed seek bugs.
- Changed progress display.
- Now program displays message if exe is corrupted.
- Corupted exe no longer provoques crash.
- Added option to send bug report.
- Added Georgian transmation.VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.400 Beta Released October 25th 2011===============================================
- If media is dropped in the player section it will be played right away.
- Fixed bug when dropping item in playlist before currently played item.
- Fixed empty extra audio stream when True AC3 stream detected.
- Fixed exception in some cases when deleting item.
- Roll animation in GDI mode is back.
- In GDI mode left panel is sizeable.
- Animations will no longer be in conflict with themselves.
- Playlist can be saved as m3u file type.
- Fixed transport stream demuxer.
- Assertions will no longer cause crashes.
- Changed load progress display.
- GDI set as default mode.
- Fixed default settings button size.VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.397 Beta Released October 13th 2011===============================================
- Support for local m3u playlists.
- Fixed bug that asked to switch to GDI after first played file.
- Support for interlaced video.
- Fixed 'What's new' link in updater.
- Fixed multi-thread option, now active.VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.394 Beta Released October 4th 2011===============================================
- 0004606: [Bug] FLV: read problem (felicia) - resolved.
- GDI mode is back.
- Changed full-screen mode.
- Changed maximizing method.
- Fix decoder issue that would make subtitles disappear after a while under some circumstances.
- Added support for SUB/IDX subtitles.
- For XP, if D3D not supported display will switch to GDI.
- 0004857: [Feature Request] add button "Reset to VSO defaults" in settings (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004731: [Crash] avi file causes vmp to crash (wesson) - resolved.
- Added playlist save/load options.
- CUDA option enabled only if NVidia card detected.
- Multiple instances allowed if program is re-launched, else first instance gets the file.
- Application settings are displayed in log on startup.
- Fixed taskbar error.
- Fixed typo error in "Open Video Structure" dialog.VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.383 Beta Released September 19th 2011===============================================
- Added option to load external subtitles- Now program merges videos if cd1-cd2 files detected
- Implemented new preview
- Fixed autoresume unsync
- Fixed side panel behaviour when reading audio files
- Fixed XP crash
- Added extra tools menu to main menu
- Language is detected during installation
- Fixed bug preventing from loading DVD ISOs
- Fixed hint for "Manual control of Playlist/Menu"
- Fixed full screen bug
- Fixed "Open Audio File" option in "What do you want to play?" dialog
- Fixed DVD audio streams detection
- Fixed bug when trying to load a Blu-ray
- Player should no longer crash when playing imported subtitles
- MKV subtitles move when displaying command bars in full screen
- Fixed bugs when loading/playing DVDs
- 0004555: [Feature Request] Suport multimédia touch (felicia)
- 0004581: [Bug] forward cursor sometimes jumps to the next file instead of gong forward in the file (felicia)
- Subtitle streams can now be selected before their first appearance
- Fixed "Play from the beginnig option" for DVD & Blu-rays
- Fixed stream detection on reauthored DVDs
- Fixed bug while reading some ISO DVDs
- Fixed bug when trying to load a DVD ISO from inside a folder
- Fixed error on BD load.
- Added pin to menu
- Fixed deadlock when loading a damaged DVDVSO Media Player - 0.1.1.268 Released August 11th 2011===============================================
- Fixed crash with Windows XP & Vista.
- When adding files playlist no longer rolls in, instead user is notified.VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.242 Released August 5th 2011===============================================
- 0004554: [Feature Request] Random and repeat (felicià) - resolved.
- Fixed bug when trying to disable CUDA.
- Added playback end action option (nothing, halt, reboot, ...).
- Added random playback option.
- Added shuffle playback mode.
- Enabled multi select in playlist (not for DVD or Blu-ray).
- Player now sets as background best image in mp3 or folder, if nothing found, default image is set.
- Added option to play file from the beginning (double click on currently played node or choose option from tree context menu).
VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.233
- When double clicking on an extra file in explrer it should be added to current playlist.
- Wrongfully tagged invalid files should not longer remain invalid after playback.
- Improved Tag detection for mp3.rn- Now UI is Direct3D only.
- When in tags lyrics will appear on playback (mp3 only).
- Tweaked UI controls.rn- Invalid tagged files on first launch should happen less often.VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.228 Released July 19th 2011===============================================
- 0004574: [Bug] Audio is cut 10 secs before end and jumps straight to next file when plyaing in playlist mode (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004497: [Bug] beginning of audio file plays garbled up (wesson) - resolved.
- Added DVD image support.
- Audio files no longer end before end.
- Added DVD loading feedback (it could be long on certain original media).VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.216 Released July 13th 2011===============================================
- 0004566: [Bug] realvideo files play super fast (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004556: [Feature Request] No reduce button (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004318: [Feature Request] not compatible yet with FLAC files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004473: [Information] A black bar appears (felicia) - resolved.
- Fixed bugs in DVD analyser.
- Added preferred & backup languages for audio & subtitle streams (acces through settings/language).
- Fixed playlist bug in audio mode.
VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.210
- First implementation of Direct3D mode
- Added setting in advaced section to switch between modes
- 0004614: [Information] add dlls (felicia) - resolved.
- added support for Real Video files (.rm, rmvb)VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.209 Released July 6th 2011
- 0004577: [Bug] Videos don't play one after the other in playlist mode (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004578: [Bug] Video stays in the background when playing audio (felicia) - resolved.
- 0003364: [Feature Request] be able to read AVCHD (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004607: [Crash] drag and drop from file browser causes crash (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004608: [Feature Request] right click in navigation list displays various options (felicia) - resolved.
- FLAC file supported
VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.208
- 0004579: [Bug] In Playlist mode, video cannot play after audio, shows file as "invalid" (annelise) - resolved.
- 0004591: [Bug] autoresume feature still not working for me (felicia) - resolved.
- 0003364: [Feature Request] be able to read AVCHD (felicia) - resolved.
- 0003363: [Feature Request] correctly playback m2ts (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004580: [Feature Request] PLaylist cannot be edited (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004605: [Bug] "please wait" remains on screen (felicia) - resolved.
VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.205
- 0004457: [Information] The picture is jerky (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004553: [Information] previous/next tooltip error (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004555: [Feature Request] Suport multimedia touch (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004558: [Bug] Right click on seeker (felicia) - resolved.VSO Media Player - 0.1.1.189 Beta Released June 24th 2011===============================================
- Fixed ISO reading. - Added autodetect to vso link.